In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chocotone | 500 g
- Milk Powder | 1 cup
- Chopped Strawberries | 250 g
- condensed milk | 395 g
- Sour cream | 200 g
- Chocolate powder | 3 tablespoon
- Whole milk | 1 cup
- Granulated chocolate | 2 tablespoon
- Candy to decorate | to taste
- Butter | 1 dessert spoon
- I started by preparing the stuffing, in a pan I put half the condensed milk, half the cream, all the powdered milk and all the whole milk, mixed it well and took it to low heat until it reached a brigadeiro point.
- In another pan I prepared the chocolate topping. I put the rest of the condensed milk and milk cream, the chocolate powder and the butter, on low heat I mixed until it was very creamy.
- With the chopped strawberries I made a very quick jelly with just a little water, I left it in the heat for about 8 minutes until reduced, removed it from the heat and let it cool.
- I cut the top of the chocotone and removed the core, filled this empty space with a layer of nest filling and a layer of jam and repeated this one until I filled all the chocotone. I covered the chocotone and covered it with chocolate frosting, decorated it with bonbons, sprinkles and brigadeiros.
Did you like this recipe?