stuffed chocolate bar
View in original language
- Fractionated white chocolate | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed Oreo Crackers without filling | to taste
- Hazelnut cream | to taste
- Chocolate mold | 1 unit(s)
- •Cut the wafer into small pieces.
•Place the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds (heat it every 30 seconds until it melts or do it in a bain-marie).
•Mix the wafer with chocolate and place it in the mold.
•Place the mold in the fridge.
•Remove the first two parts of the mold and fill, put chocolate again, gently beat the mold to let the air out and return to the fridge.
•Disinform and that's it! 🤩
Did you like this recipe?