Stuffed Brigadeiro Cake
View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Oil1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Nescau1 cup
- Unsalted Butter (Filling and Topping)3 tablespoon
- Condensed milk (filling and topping)1 can(s)
- Nescau (stuffing and topping)1 cup
- Baking powder (stuffing and topping)1 tablespoon
- Milk (Slurry)1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder (slurry)2 tablespoon
- Rum essence (slurry) to taste
- White and black sprinkles (decoration) to taste
- Strawberry with water and sugar (decoration) to taste
- Beat the eggs, oil and milk in a blender and set aside. Sift the remaining dry ingredients together, twice, to get well involved. Place the blended ingredients in a bowl. Slowly add the sifted dry ingredients over the liquid. all together, stirring gently. Bake in a greased and floured pan.
- Mix everything, (except the cream) and take it to the fire, until the brigadeiro point (the brigadeiro point is when it comes off the bottom of the pan). When you take it off the heat, add: 1 can of whey-free cream and mix well.
- Mix the milk well with the chocolate.
- MOUNTING: Cut the cake in half, moisten the dough with the syrup and fill. Put the other half of the dough, moisten the dough with the rest of the syrup. Cover and decorate with sprinkles and strawberry on top.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cake with brigadeiro filling