View in original language
- strawberry-flavored gelatin powder20 g
- hot water250 ml
- Milk1 l
- Powdered milk6 tablespoon
- Sugar90 g
- 1 cup of natural yogurt170 g
- Gather all the ingredients;
- Dissolve the gelatine in hot water and set aside;
- Put the milk in a pan, take it to the fire, and heat it until it reaches a temperature of 45º degrees. Put a little milk on your finger and if it's bearable, it's because it's at the ideal temperature;
- Remove the milk from the heat, add the powdered milk, sugar, natural yogurt, dissolved gelatin and mix. If you form pellets, beat the yogurt in the blender;
- Transfer it to a glass bottle, cover, wrap with a tea towel, and let it rest in a warm place for about 4 hours. Then remove the cloth and take the bottle to the fridge for at least 3 hours;
- Now it's just serving. Enjoy your food!
- Feel free to make this same recipe using other gelatin flavors. And you can also serve your homemade strawberry yogurt along with cereal. Enjoy!