In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Oat flour100 g
- Coconut oil or butter50 g
- Xylitol (I used low sugar)70 g
- Milk (can be zero lactose)500 ml
- Xylitol70 g
- Warm water70 ml
- Milk powder (can be zero lactose)120 g
- Corn starch40 g
- Strawberries300 g
- Vanilla1 dessert spoon
- For dough: place the first 3 ingredients in the food processor and beat until it forms a dough.
- Shape the dough into the molds with your fingers and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until golden.
- For the cream: In a blender, beat the warm water with the powdered milk and the xylitol until smooth.
- Add the milk, starch and vanilla and beat again.
- Take the blender mixture to low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens, when it starts to boil, let it cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer the cream to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let cool.
- Fill the pies with the cream, decorate with strawberries.