View in original language
- Cornmeal Biscuit1 unit(s)
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Milk1 can(s)
- Gem1 unit(s)
- Corn starch2 tablespoon
- Vanilla1 to taste
- Strawberry1 to taste
- Grind the biscuit package in a food processor and add the melted butter.
- Shape the formed dough into a baking dish with a removable bottom.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees and set aside.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the milk.
- In a pan add the milk, condensed milk, sieved yolk and vanilla.
- Mix over medium heat until thickened.
- Add the cream to the dough and decorate as you prefer with strawberries!