In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wheat Flour (Dough)2 cup
- Sugar (Dough)2 tablespoon
- Margarine (Dough)4 tablespoon
- Egg (dough)1 unit(s)
- Milk (filling)2 cup
- Corn starch (filling)2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence (filling)1 tablespoon
- Egg yolk (filling)3 unit(s)
- Condensed milk (filling)1 can(s)
- Sour cream (filling)1 can(s)
- Margarine (filling)1 tablespoon
- Chopped Strawberry (filling)1 cup
- Strawberry flavored gelatin (coating)1 unit(s)
- Strawberry cut in half (topping)1 cup
- Cashew nuts -optional (topping) to taste
- Whipped cream, whipped according to packaging - optional (topping) to taste
- Prepare the dough: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for making the dough until it releases from your fingertips. Open this dough in a roast of your choice and take it to bake until golden.
- For the filling: In a pan put all the ingredients, mix them and only after that, turn on the fire.
- Stir this cream until it thickens. Allow to cool before assembly.
- Prepare the gelatin with half the amount of water indicated on the label and refrigerate until creamy.
- For assembly: After the stuffing and the dough are already cold, put this cream in the dough and spread the chopped strawberries.
- Over the stuffing, spread the strawberries cut in half reserved.
- On the edge of the pie, decorate with whipped cream.
- After you've done this step, gently pour in the gelatin with a ladle.
- Take this pie to the fridge until the jello firm.
- Decorate with cashew nuts and serve.