View in original language
- Egg white90 g
- Refined sugar90 g
- Salt1/3 coffee spoon
- icing sugar105 g
- Corn starch10 g
- Lemon zest to taste
- Add the starch and icing sugar and pass through a sieve. Reserve.
- Add the whites and sugar and place in a bain-marie, stirring with the whisk until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Take the egg whites and sugar to the mixer and beat until very stiff.
- Add the sifted icing sugar and starch to the meringue, incorporating gently with a spatula.
- In a pan covered with parchment paper, add the meringue, leaving it in a circular shape, adjusting with a spatula. Bake at 90°C for 35 minutes. If your oven only has higher temperatures, leave it at minimum and place a wooden spoon in the door to leave it ajar.