Strawberry ice cream with hazelnut cream
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 1 l
- Powdered milk | 4 tablespoon
- Nesquik | 3 tablespoon
- Neutral ice cream alloy | 1 tablespoon
- Hazelnut cream | 0 to taste
- Pass hazelnut cream inside the ice cream bag and set aside.
Blend the condensed milk, milk, nesquik, powdered milk and the neutral alloy in a blender until well blended.
With the help of a funnel, fill the ice cream bags with the blended mixture from the blender.
Take it to the freezer.
Did you like this recipe?