View in original language
- Strawberry Box2 unit(s)
- Milk3 cup
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Maizena5 tablespoon
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Juice of half a lemon1/2 unit(s)
- In a blender add one of the strawberry boxes, the milk, the condensed milk and the Maizena and take everything to beat.
- Transfer to a pan and take it to the fire without stopping to stir until it becomes a syrup that unglues from the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a silicone mold and set aside to cool.
- While it cools, we are going to make the syrup, in a pan add the other box of strawberries, half a cup of sugar and the lemon juice and heat until the strawberries melt and form a syrup.
- In a container turn the strawberry delight and pour the syrup on top, take the fridge and ready to serve ice cream.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like