View in original language
- Cream - Condensed Milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 400 ml
- Sifted gems | 3 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence | to taste
- Maizena | 3 tablespoon
- Ganache: chocolate bar of your choice | 2 unit(s)
- Sour Cream | 1/2 can(s)
- Strawberry Tray | 1 unit(s)
- Cream: Mix the condensed milk, the milk, the yolks and the Maizena with the fire off, then take it to the low fire and stir until it thickens (porridge point), when it starts to bubble, keep stirring to cook the cornstarch and not get a taste, try and turn off the heat, book and cover with cling film (touching the cream) so you don't create a thick film on top.
- Ganache: Melt the chocolate in the microwave (every 30 seconds) and add the cream, stir everything until smooth.
Interspersed layers of cream and strawberry, decorating to your liking, add the ganache on top and decorate (I used ovaltine rocks)
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
Did you like this recipe?