View in original language
- Milk1/5 l
- Condensed milk3 can(s)
- Sour cream2 can(s)
- Corn starch7 tablespoon
- Strawberries3 can(s)
- Strawberry flavored gelatin2 can(s)
- In a pan put the milk, the girl's milk and the cornstarch, stir until it thickens.
- Let the cream cool for a few minutes and add the cream, pour the cream into a mold
- Cut the strawberries in half and mount on top of the cream.
- Prepare the gelatin with less water 150ml of boiling water and 150ml of cold water
- Pour the gelatin over the strawberries, refrigerate until the gelatin hardens.