Strawberry cream pie
View in original language
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 2 cup
- Butter or margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Egg Yolk | 3 unit(s)
- Corn starch | 2 tablespoon
- Milk | 500 ml
- Strawberry | 8 unit(s)
- Salt | 1/2 coffee spoon
- Dough: in a container place the egg, flour, butter, a pinch of salt and sugar. Mix everything until it becomes a dough that does not stick to the hand. Take a shape of your preference and open the dough to cover the whole shape, (bottom and sides) (put to bake until golden 180°) (around here it was about 20 minutes)
- Cream: in a pan put the milk, corn starch and condensed milk. Mix until it starts to thicken, then add the egg yolks and let it boil until it comes off the pan (low heat)
- Pie assembly: Pour the cream into the already baked dough, unmolded and decorate with halved strawberries.
Place in the freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Did you like this recipe?