View in original language
- cornstarch biscuit packet | 1 unit(s)
- Margarine at room temperature | 100 g
- cream cheese | 400 g
- strawberry jam | 250 g
- can of condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- sugar | 1/2 cup
- eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Use a blender to blend the biscuit until it has a flour-like consistency;
- Put this flour in a bowl and mix it with the sugar and butter;
- Knead well to make a farofa;
- Grease a detachable form and spread the farofa along the bottom and sides, squeezing well to make it firm;
- Beat the cream cheese, eggs and condensed milk in a blender until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- When it's ready, pour the dough on top of the biscuit farofa and spread it evenly over the shape;
- Add the strawberry jam on top and place in the preheated oven and bake over medium heat for 30 minutes. Remove, let cool and serve!
Did you like this recipe?