View in original language
- Biscuit Maria | 200 g
- Cold butter | 100 g
- Room temperature cream cheese | 300 g
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 200 g
- Wheat flour | 3 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 1 teaspoon
- Sugar | 8 tablespoon
- Strawberry Jam | 1 can(s)
- Crush the cookie until it is very fine, mix with the butter until it looks like wet beach sand. wet. Place in a removable base pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, vanilla essence, cream and sugar. Until you get a homogeneous cream. Check if the sugar is good and add the eggs and wheat flour. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour this mixture on top of the biscuit base and bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Place in the fridge for at least two hours. Once it is cold, place the strawberry jam on top of the pie and serve.
Did you like this recipe?