View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Natural Yogurt | 1 unit(s)
- Oil | 70 ml
- Strawberry | 350 g
- Strawberry Essence | 1 teaspoon
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Beat the eggs with the sugar
- Add the oil and yogurt and mix.
- Add the wheat and the strawberry essence mix
- Add the chopped strawberries and the yeast mix to incorporate.
- Arrange in a greased and floured shape, place strawberries cut in half on top of the dough.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180' for approximately 55 minutes (test with a toothpick.)
- Unmold and serve… It looks wonderful!!!
Did you like this recipe?