Strawberry Brigadeiro with Hazelnut Cream
View in original language
- condensed milk | 3 can(s)
- sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Salt 1 pinch | 1 to taste
- White chocolate | 100 g
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Strawberry Flavored Milk Powder | 3 tablespoon
- In a pan, mix all the ingredients and take it to the fire for approximately 40 minutes, or until it is very firm. Remove from the pan and refrigerate for two hours.
- Let the hazelnut cream chill for four hours in the fridge, to gain consistency.
Butter your hand. With a teaspoon, take the brigadeiro, open it in the palm of your hand and place the hazelnut cream.
- Roll the brigadeiro over the hazelnut cream and leave it in the shape of a ball. Pass the refined sugar, or granulated, and take it to freeze for 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?