View in original language
- Box of condensed milk | 395 g
- Granules of your choice | 50 g
- Chocolate milk of your choice / chocolate powder 50% cocoa | 6 coffee spoon
- Box of sour cream | 5 coffee spoon
- Margarine/or butter | 3 coffee spoon
- Separate the granules;
- In a pan, place the ingredients and let it boil for approximately 15 minutes, always stirring, when the syrup is releasing from the bottom of the pan it is ready.
- After that, put the syrup in a bowl and throw the sprinkles on top. Let it cool down and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?