Special smoothies with Hinode shake
View in original language
- proportioning measures of Strawberry Shake by Hinode | 2 dessert spoon
- Chopped and frozen strawberries | 6 unit(s)
- pot of low-fat plain yogurt | 1 can(s)
- Ice cubes | 3 unit(s)
- The ingredients need to be chilled or frozen, as the consistency needs to be creamy, with the appearance of a milk shake.
- Unlike the original recipes, we will show you how to make a smoothie with Shake H+ by Hinode, which is not only nutritious but also a low-calorie recipe.
- Even though it is a drink made with a shake, it is still delicious and much less refreshing.
You will be able to enjoy the Smoothies in 6 different flavors of Hinode Shakes: Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla, Banana, Green Corn and Cappuccino
- we will use the strawberry H+ shakes but you can change them according to your taste.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 5 minutes until smoothie is smooth.
Did you like this recipe?