SPECIAL HONEY BREAD
In a partnership with@pangeia
View in original language
- For the dough: Honey1/3 cup
- Brown Sugar1/4 cup
- Butter3/4 cup
- Semisweet Chocolate1 cup
- Milk1.25 cup
- Wheat Flour3 cup
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Clove Powder1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon1 teaspoon
- Black pepper1 coffee spoon
- Chemical Yeast2 tablespoon
- Salt1 coffee spoon
- Ginger Powder1 teaspoon
- For the filling: pasty dulce de leche1.5 cup
- Topping: semisweet chocolate2 cup
- For mass: In a pan mix the milk, honey, chocolate and butter, heat without boiling, until the butter melts and all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a bowl, add the egg yolks and brown sugar, beat until light brown.
- In another bowl, let's mix the dry ingredients, salt, wheat flour, cinnamon, powdered cloves, powdered ginger and black pepper, stir to mix everything.
- In a mixer, beat the egg whites until soft peaks. Add half of the liquids to the seasoned flour, and mix until everything is incorporated, the rest of the flour and the liquids.
- With everything mixed, add to the egg whites and gradually incorporate it into the dough, with circular movements from bottom to top. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper at the bottom and transfer the dough and bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 30 minutes.
- For the filling Wait to cool down a bit, unmold and cut in the middle of the height, fill with the dulce de leche and cut into squares.
- To the roof Melt ⅔ of the chocolate in the microwave, every 30 seconds, stirring well between times so as not to burn. Once that's done, add 1 ⁄ 3 of the unmelted chocolate to shock and make the frosting.
- Dip the honey bread squares in the melted chocolate.