Simple Passion Fruit Pave
View in original language
- Condensed Milk1 can(s)
- Sour Cream1 can(s)
- Passion Fruit Juice1 cup
- Water1/2 cup
- Passion Fruit Juice4 tablespoon
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Maizena Biscuit (Package)1 unit(s)
- Passion fruit juice with seed1 cup
- Sugar5 tablespoon
- Blend the condensed milk, the cream and 1 cup of passion fruit juice (the juice) in a blender, blend well.
- In a container, mix the water, sugar and 4 tablespoons of passion fruit juice, moisten the cookies in this mixture. Layer cookies and cream. Finish with a layer of cream and decorate with crumbs of cornstarch cookies. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours
- For the syrup, place 1 cup of passion fruit juice and the 5 tablespoons of sugar in a pan and stir until it thickens, after it cools, place it on top of the pavé.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
passion fruit pavé
Passion fruit pavé with chocolate
Easy passion fruit pave
PASSION FRUIT PAVE