View in original language
- Canjica3 cup
- Milk500 ml
- Water800 ml
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sugar1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder1 to taste
- Cinnamon stick2 unit(s)
- I put the hominy in the pressure cooker and covered with water. I put a cinnamon stick and let it cook for about 30 minutes.
- Then I removed the pressure and added the milk, sugar, and condensed milk.
- Mix everything very well and then let the hominy finish cooking over low heat.
- Always stirring. After it is very thick and just put it in platters and let it cool a little to serve
- On top I put cinnamon powder and serve