Simple cream with caramelized banana
View in original language
- whey-free milk or plant-based milk | 1 l
- corn starch | 6 tablespoon
- refined sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Ripe silver banana | 4 unit(s)
- Put half the milk in a pan with sugar and let it boil over low heat. Then add a finger (approximately) of milk and cornstarch and stir well. Add this mixture as soon as the milk boils, then lower the heat, and stir until it thickens.
- Chop the bananas in another pan with sugar and leave on low heat until caramelized. Turn off the fire .
- Add the cream in dessert pots and add the sliced bananas.
- Once cool, put it in the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?