Simple chocolate cake
View in original language
- Ready-made cake dough | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 100 ml
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 3 tablespoon
- I started by making the cake dough.
- Place the dough, eggs, milk and butter in a large bowl. Mix well and put it in the shape and bake it in an oven at 18o degrees.
- Now in a pan I put the condensed milk and the chocolate powder.
- I brought it to a boil until it started to boil.
- Then I took the cake out of the oven, put the syrup on top and serve.
Did you like this recipe?