Simple chocolate cake
View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder4 tablespoon
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Baking powder2 tablespoon
- Milk1 cup
- Margarine (topping)2 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder (topping)7 tablespoon
- Sour cream (topping)2 can(s)
- Sugar (topping)3 tablespoon
- In a blender place the eggs, chocolate powder, margarine, wheat flour, sugar and milk. Beat for 3 minutes.
- Add the yeast and mix with a spatula gently.
- In a greased shape with margarine and wheat flour, pour the dough and bake in a medium oven (180°C) preheated for about 45 minutes.
- SYRUP: In a pan, heat the margarine and mix the chocolate powder until it is homogeneous.
- Add the cream and mix well until you get a creamy consistency.
- Turn off the heat, add the sugar.
- Pour over the still hot dough.