Simple chocolate brownie cake
View in original language
- Dark chocolate can be from the priest or your preference260 g
- Butter250 g
- Wheat flour100 g
- Salt1/2 coffee spoon
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Mix sugar, flour and salt. Reserve.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a bain-marie
- Add the eggs to the chocolate, one at a time.
- Gently mix the dry ingredients into the mixture
- Place in a greased form (20 x 28 cm) and bake in a medium oven at 170ºC until firm, approximately 40 minutes. One trick is to pinch the top of the cake with your index finger, and if it returns to its original shape, it means it's ready. Delicious @luana_21