View in original language
- Sugar2 cup
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Butter4 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- 1 and 1/2 milk360 ml
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Beat the egg whites and set aside.
- Mix the egg yolks, margarine and sugar until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Gradually add the milk and flour, beating constantly.
- Finally, add the snow whites and the yeast.
- Pour the dough into a large greased and floured form with a central hole.
- Bake in a medium oven at 180°C, preheated, for approximately 40 minutes or when pierce the cake with a fork, it comes out clean.