View in original language
- Unleavened Wheat1 cup
- Dark chocolate bar2 unit(s)
- Butter1 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder5 tablespoon
- Take the chocolate bars and cut into small pieces.
- Melt the butter in a cup so that it takes up 3/4 of the cup. Once melted, transfer to a larger bowl.
- Add 1 cup of sugar to the bowl with the melted butter. Mix and then add the 2 eggs as well.
- In another bowl, melt 1 chopped chocolate bar. When it's melted, add the contents of the other bowl and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- When it is very homogeneous, add the other chopped chocolate bar and mix carefully.
- Transfer to a greased shape and place in the oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Important: it has a wetter and softer texture due to the chocolate pieces added in the recipe. Leave it in the oven for 20 minutes, and when it's ready, just wait for it to cool.