Simple and quick cake
View in original language
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Margarine | 4 tablespoon
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Beat the egg whites and set aside.
- Mix the egg yolks, margarine and sugar until you get a dough.
- Gradually add the milk and flour, beating constantly.
- Finally, add the snow whites and the yeast.
- Pour the dough into a greased and floured large hole shape.
- Bake in a preheated medium oven for 40 minutes or when you poke the cake with a toothpick it comes out clean.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like