Simple and fluffy cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1.1/3 cup
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Salt | 1/2 teaspoon
- Wheat Flour | 1.1/3 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 2/3 cup
- Place the eggs in a bowl and beat with a whisk or spoon for 1 minute.
- Add the sugar and beat for another 1 minute.
- Add the oil and salt and beat for another 1 minute.
- Add the milk and beat again for 1 minute.
- Put the salt and add the wheat flour gradually and stirring, after mixing, stir for another 1 minute.
- Transfer the dough to a baking sheet with a hole in the middle and bake at 180°C for 50 minutes.
- Do the toothpick test, if it comes out clean, it's done.
Did you like this recipe?