View in original language
- egg white6 unit(s)
- icing sugar1 cup
- lemon juice1 tablespoon
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, as soon as they reach the point, stop beating and add the sugar, finishing with the lemon juice.
- Stir until you get a cream and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and place small portions of meringue apart from each other using a tablespoon or a pastry bag.
- Bake the meringues in a preheated low oven (100ºC to 150ºC) for 40 minutes to 1 hour, or until golden.
- When the meringues are ready, turn off the oven and remove the mold from the inside to allow it to cool.