Sicilian lemon pudding
View in original language
- Free-range eggs | 06 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 01 can(s)
- Milk | 650 ml
- Sicilian lemon | 01 unit(s)
- Remove the rind of Sicilian lemons without leaving the skin white (white skin makes them bitter)
Bring the whole milk and the Sicilian lemon rinds to a boil, no, it won't be bitter...
- Let it boil for a few minutes until it releases the smell and the color becomes more yellow too.
Beat the eggs with the condensed milk for a few minutes, beat well. Then add the boiled milk with the Sicilian lemon (that's right, put it next to the peel that was boiled) I guarantee it's not bitter. You just can't leave the skin white..
- Place in the already caramelized form. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in a medium oven for 45 minutes in a bain-marie. (Insert the knife in the center of the pudding) if it comes out clean, it's ready. Let it cool and take it to freeze then unmold.
The taste is wonderful 🍋
Did you like this recipe?