In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wheat Flour | 2 cup
- Margarine at room temperature | 4 tablespoon
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- Egg | 1 cup
- Melted Guava | to taste
- In a pan, put a piece of guava paste and a little water and let it melt.
- In a bowl, beat the margarine until it forms a cream.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add the egg and mix until it's a fluffy and clear cream.
- Add the wheat flour and baking powder and mix.
The dough should be consistent, but creamy.
- Place this dough in a pastry bag and make dough peaks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Moisten your finger with water and lightly press the center of the cookies.
- In those white ones that remain, put small portions of the melted guava paste.
- Take the cookies to bake until golden and that's it!!
Did you like this recipe?