View in original language
- Strawberry Gel: Strawberry Juice.250 ml
- Agar agar.4 g
- Greek Yogurt Foam: Natural Greek Yogurt.150 g
- Fresh cream.100 ml
- Refined sugar.15 g
- Sicilian lemon juice.8 ml
- Strawberry macerated: strawberry.125 g
- Refined sugar.30 g
- Cointreau.10 ml
- Berry Sponge Cake: Eggs2 unit(s)
- Gem.1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour.35 g
- Refined sugar.55 g
- Red fruit paste.2 ml
- Isomalt Decoration: Isomalt50 g
- Red gel coloring.5 ml
- Strawberry Gel: Heat the strawberry juice, add the agar agar, bring to a boil. Use the mixer to break up any lumps.
- Spread the mixture in a mold and let it gel.
- Blend in a blender until smooth and glossy.
- Greek Yogurt Froth: Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pass through a sieve, place in a siphon and add 2 loads of gas.
- Leave in the fridge until time to use.
- Strawberry macerated: clean and cut into small cubes. Place in a bowl add sugar and cointreau mix and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Red Fruit Sponge Cake: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients with a fouet. Pass the mixture through a sieve.
- Transfer the mixture to a siphon and add 2 charges of gas.
- Pressurize the mixture into a plastic cup or ramekin. Place in microwave for 40 seconds. Let cool. And unmold.
- Isomalt decoration: place the isomalt in a pan and put it on the fire, or in the oven, let it melt and shape.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Semifredo with red fruit syrup
red fruit coupe
Brownie with red berry jam
red fruit juice