Romeo and Juliet Cheesecake
View in original language
- Biscuit (maizena or Maria) package | 1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Cream cheese | 200 g
- Butter | to taste
- Guava Jelly | 1 unit(s)
- Grease a form with butter
- Cover with the crushed cookies
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes
- Make the dough with all the ingredients except the guava jelly by mixing in the mixer for about 5 minutes.
- Bake the dough for 15 minutes
- After baking, cover with the jam and refrigerate for 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?