red wine granita
View in original language
- Sugar300 g
- Orange Peel1 unit(s)
- Orange juice100 ml
- Cinnamon stick1 unit(s)
- Cloves3 unit(s)
- Star Anise2 unit(s)
- Water150 ml
- Red wine750 ml
- Mint to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a pan and heat slowly, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Once it boils, lower the heat and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- When cool, strain the wine and transfer to a roasting pan.
- Leave in the freezer until the granita is semi-frozen.
- Then, pass a fork until the ice crystals break and return the granita to the freezer.
- Repeat this step several times until small frozen crystals form.
- Leave in the freezer until serving time. Pour into small glasses and serve with mint leaves.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Pineapple cake 🍍 caramel
Creamy gelatin with chocolate syrup
Cooked chicken gizzard
Crepioca with vegetables