Red Velvet Cake with Lemon Ganache
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- refined sugar2 cup
- Butter200 g
- Milk1 cup
- Lemon Juice1 tablespoon
- Red gel food coloring2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour (two and a half cups)2.1/2 cup
- Chocolate Powder2 tablespoon
- Baking soda1 coffee spoon
- Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Chopped white chocolate300 g
- Sour cream (half box)100 g
- Sicilian lemon zest1 unit(s)
- Sicilian lemon juice1/2 unit(s)
- Butter1 dessert spoon
- Preheat the oven to 180°c. Grease a 22cm mold.
- In a container sift the chocolate powder, bicarbonate and flour, set aside. In the mixer or with a whisk, beat the eggs well, then add the butter and sugar and beat until you form a fluffy cream. Add the dye and mix until homogenized. Mix the lemon with the milk, and add the mixer mixture. Gradually add the flour and chocolate mixture and incorporate the dough. Lastly add the baking soda mix the hand.
- Distribute the dough in the greased shape and take it to bake for approximately 35 min.
- To the roof.: Melt the chocolate in the microwave little by little, every 30 seconds, stirring after each break so as not to risk burning. As soon as it is completely melted, add the cream, butter and lemon juice and mix well with a fuê, it may seem that everything went wrong, getting a little curly, but just keep mixing well and it will be smooth. Let it cool at room temperature and ready, you can cover your cake and decorate as you prefer.