Red fruit pie
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Unflavored gelatin sachet | 1 unit(s)
- Frozen berries | 500 g
- Cornmeal Biscuit | 1 unit(s)
- Margarine | 4 tablespoon
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Water | 2 cup
- Strawberry Juice Powder | 1 unit(s)
- Grind the cornstarch biscuit in the blender, on the pulse function, until it forms a farofinha and set aside.
- melt the margarine
- As soon as the margarine has melted, add the liquid margarine to the cornstarch biscuit and mix until it forms a dough.
- Choose a shape, preferably round, and in any shape place the dough formed with the cookie and lightly squeeze to stick
- Once that's done, reserve the pie base.
- In the blender, beat the condensed milk, cream, powdered juice and unflavored gelatin (properly hydrated as shown on the package)
- Once this is done, pour this Pink cream over the pie base and take it to the fridge, until the red fruit jelly is ready.
Put the water, sugar and half of the red fruits in a pan, on low heat, let it boil for 20 minutes, when it will start to have a more liquid jelly texture.
- Once you're done, if you don't like the fruit seeds, at this point you can strain the jelly
- Let this jelly cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour the jam over the Rose cream, and use the rest of the frozen fruit to decorate your pie.
- Before serving it should be in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Did you like this recipe?