Recipe for 100 party coconut candy.
View in original language
- 395g condensed milk | 3 unit(s)
- Margarine | 3 tablespoon
- grated coconut | 300 g
- Shredded coconut for garnish | to taste
- In a pan with the fire still off, place the ingredients and mix well.
- With medium/high heat, stir until it starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer the dough to a plastic film and cover all the dough and take it to the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Roll into balls and roll in shredded coconut to decorate.
And put no molds.
Did you like this recipe?