Recipe for 100 party brigadiers.
View in original language
- 395g condensed milk3 unit(s)
- Margarine3 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder10 tablespoon
- Granules to decorate to taste
- In a pan with the fire still off, place all the ingredients and mix well.
- He to the medium / high fire always stir, when he starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan. Is good.
- Transfer the dough to a plastic wrap and cover all the dough well.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Make balls and pass the sprinkles to decorate. Then put it in the molds.