View in original language
- Raspberries (frozen if not in season)500 g
- semi-thick cream150 g
- Egg whites2 unit(s)
- sugar90 g
- gelatin sheets3 unit(s)
- Soak the gelatine sheets in a bowl of cold water.
- Place the cream in a bowl and set aside in the fridge with a whisk.
- In a bowl, mash the raspberries.
- Pour into a pan and add the sugar. Mix well until the puree is hot. It must not boil.
- Off the heat, add the drained gelatin sheets and mix until completely dissolved. Let the mixture cool.
- In a bowl, beat the very cold cream until you get a thick cream. cool book
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Mix the raspberry puree with the cream, then gently fold in the egg whites.
- Pour the mousse into individual bowls and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chickpea salad with vegetables