View in original language
- Different colored jellies7 unit(s)
- Boiling water for each gelatin packet150 ml
- Cold water for each gelatin packet150 ml
- Sour cream with whey and mixed14 tablespoon
- Dilute one of the jellies in hot water. Add cold water and mix. Place half in the bottom of the form and take the fridge to firm.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream to the other half and place on top of the previous layer. Put it in the fridge and wait for it to set. Repeat the process until all the jellies are used. When unmolding, run the mold in warm water and turn it over on a plate. Bon appetite!😋
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Rainbow gelatin 🌈
Old Clothes Codfish