View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar for sprinkling | 3 tablespoon
- Cinnamon | 1 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients until obtaining a creamy and homogeneous mass.
- Heat a pan with plenty of oil so the dumplings can float.
- When the oil is very hot, with a spoon, start to put small amounts of dough, and fry until golden all over.
- Place the cookies on absorbent paper and then roll them in the cinnamon sugar.
Did you like this recipe?