View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Egg1 unit(s)
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence to taste
- Place the egg with sugar and milk in a refractory, add the vanilla, mix well with the whisk...
- Then, add the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Heat the oil in the pan well, take the dough with tablespoons and fry all the doughs that form balls by themselves.
- Separate an additional refractory if you like: (cinnamon and sugar) pass the balls in the mixture and serve.