View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Wheat flour2.1/2 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Sugar for sprinkling3 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder for sprinkling1 tablespoon
- Oil for frying1 l
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, milk, flour and finally the yeast.
- Heat a pan with plenty of oil so the dumplings can float.
- When the oil is very hot (180º C), with a spoon, start adding small amounts of dough, and fry until golden brown.
- Place the cookies on absorbent paper and then roll them in the cinnamon sugar.