In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chocotone | 400 g
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Whole milk | 1 cup
- condensed milk | 200 g
- Vanilla Essence | 1/2 tablespoon
- refined sugar | 1 cup
- Cinnamon Powder | 2 tablespoon
- Start by cutting the panettone with a thickness of about 4cm. Reserve
- In a container add the eggs, milk, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Mix well until it's homogeneous.
- Pass the slices of chocotone in the liquid, and reserve on a board or plate.
- Then you will have to fry or bake the french toasts. Can be made in Air Fryer too.
The ones in the photo were fried
- While it is frying, put the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Mix
As you fry the french toasts, dip them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Then it's just a matter of enjoying yourself.
I made the recipe with chocotone, but it can be made with panettone too
Did you like this recipe?