View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- unsalted butter | 20 g
- Gems | 6 unit(s)
- Finely grated dry coconut | 15 g
- Vanilla essence | 1/2 teaspoon
- In a pan, mix condensed milk, butter, egg yolks and grated coconut, and bring to a boil. To avoid having an egg taste, sift the yolks before mixing.
- When you get the point, add the vanilla essence, mix and remove from the heat. To check if you have arrived at the right point, pass a silicone spatula in the dough to see the bottom of the pan ("Moses path"). If it takes 5 seconds or more to rejoin, it's done.
- Make balls and for the finish, pass in grated coconut.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like