View in original language
- Gems10 unit(s)
- Whole eggs2 unit(s)
- Refined sugar200 g
- Fresh grated coconut50 g
- Melted butter25 g
- Vanilla essence3 ml
- Corn Glucose10 g
- Mix the yolks and eggs. sift.
- Add the sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves. Be careful not to emulsify the mixture.
- Add the melted butter, glucose and grated coconut. Mix everything very well.
- Grease molds with butter and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Fill the molds with the quindim and bake in a bain-marie for about 40 minutes. at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wait for it to cool down to consume.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like