View in original language
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Passion Fruit Juice (Tang) | 25 g
- Chocolate powder (if you prefer you can use the chocolate bar | 1 cup
- Mix condensed milk, 1 cream and juice in a refractory until smooth. Place in the fridge and reserve.
- To make the frosting, mix the milk cream and chocolate powder and take it to the low fire until it's at the ganache point.
- With the ganache still warm, cover the first layer removed from the fridge and return it to the fridge for about 2 hours or until it is firm.
- Serve it cold!!
Did you like this recipe?