quick and easy brigadeiro
View in original language
- Condensed milk (can or box); | 1 can(s)
- Chocolate powder; | 4 tablespoon
- Margarine; | 1 tablespoon
- Granules for rolling brigadiers. | 1 cup
- Brigadier dough:
In a thick aluminum pan, with a wooden spoon or silicone spatula, add the condensed milk, the margarine spoon and the chocolate powder.
Stir over medium heat until it starts to release from the bottom of the pan. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Pass a little margarine in your hands, and then roll the brigadeiro to the desired size, pass it in the sprinkles and take it to the molds.
Did you like this recipe?